Monday, January 28, 2008

The Winter Drags On...


but it's not dragging me down
and on a warm day like today
I know spring isn't far away


^clearly the work of The Grinch


^ Gallery 1313 - I love my homemade fisheye.


^here's a mural in a vacant lot where
a gas station used to be.
I wonder if there will ever be a new
gas station in Parkdale.
My guess would be that a straightened
Dufferin Street would bring one.


^ here's a crumbly old mural on the side of a Chinese restaurant.
Queen Street West / Dunn Avenue


3 Comments:

Blogger Radmila said...

Same friend on the crumbling mural.

1:24 p.m.  
Blogger MyParkdale said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:12 p.m.  
Blogger MyParkdale said...

you friend must like west facing walls on the south side of Queen.

2:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home