Monday, May 28, 2007

back in action jackson

Yes, it's been way too long since a Parkdale Photo Update.
I blame my work, my motorcycle and excuse of the season... facebook.


Durring Doors Open Toronto I went on to the
roof of the Horse Palace at the CNE with my girlfriend.
It wasn't as exciting as I hoped, but it did feel like
we were somewhere we shouldn't be. inflitration.org

This is a funky old apartment building at King & Cowan.
There's some renovations going on right now.

This strange mural is painted on the side of
an abandon funeral home on Queen Street.
The more I think about it, the more creepy it seems.

2 Comments:

Blogger Radmila said...

my friend did that mural

2:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something oddly funny about an abandoned funeral parlour

3:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home