Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th


Just needs a little paint. Cowan south of King.
Classic south Parkdale apartment buildings.



I hope I'm not coming off hard on the area by showing so many cops, but it seems like the police presence has been way up lately, and I'm all for that. This little stretch of King at Dufferin is one of the two places in Parkdale I wish would clean up a bit. The other is Queen and Landsdowne.


Island foods on King at Dufferin makes some great Rotis.
I could make an entire post of Parkdale Roti Shops that I love.



The moon rising over the old Irvin Toy Factory.
Condozilla changes the landscape again.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

Just found you via Parkdalian. I'm a former Parkdale resident, now in Vancouver. This blog is a nice way for me to keep in touch. More roti shops please! Close-ups of produce from the Caribbean shops would be welcome too...mangoes, guavas, etc. And I like your shots of various buildings in the neighbourhood.

6:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a good building?

I have lived in two Parkdale high rises and I am sick of these bad landlords.

7:29 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really hard to say. I think most low rise landlords are decent, from what I've heard, but highrises are a loosing gamble.

9:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home